Spirometric and hygienic criteria in recognition of occupational COPD in Poland - A retrospective analysis of medical records.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn our country, both clinical and hygienic criteria result in limitations in recognition of occupational COPD. There is the need to establish new guidelines for the recognition of COPD as a compensable disease in Poland. Int J Occup Med Environ Health 2018;31(2):139-150.
CitationInt J Occup Med Environ Health 2017, 31 (2):139-150
SponsorsFunding: the study was conducted in 2011 and 2013 as part of a statutory project of the Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine, i.e., project IMP 12.3, entitled “Occupational chronic obstructive pulmonary disease – determinants, diagnostics, evaluation of usefulness of the new diagnostic methods,” funded with the resources granted by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Project manager: Marta Wiszniewska, M.D., Ph.D. Received: February 8, 2016. Accepted: December 4, 2016.
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Archived with thanks to International journal of occupational medicine and environmental health
- Occupational exposure to dusts, gases, and fumes and incidence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in the Swiss Cohort Study on Air Pollution and Lung and Heart Diseases in Adults.
- Authors: Mehta AJ, Miedinger D, Keidel D, Bettschart R, Bircher A, Bridevaux PO, Curjuric I, Kromhout H, Rochat T, Rothe T, Russi EW, Schikowski T, Schindler C, Schwartz J, Turk A, Vermeulen R, Probst-Hensch N, Künzli N, SAPALDIA Team.
- Issue date: 2012 Jun 15
- COPD and occupation: a retrospective cohort study of industrial workers.
- Authors: Mazitova NN, Saveliev AA, Berheeva ZM, Amirov NKh
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- [Physicians' knowledge on the work-related chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
- Authors: Kleniewska A, Walusiak-Skorupa J, Piotrowski W, Marcinkiewicz A, Szcześniak K, Wiszniewska M
- Issue date: 2016
- Prevalence and risk factors of COPD among never-smokers in two areas of Sweden - Occupational exposure to gas, dust or fumes is an important risk factor.
- Authors: Hagstad S, Backman H, Bjerg A, Ekerljung L, Ye X, Hedman L, Lindberg A, Torén K, Lötvall J, Rönmark E, Lundbäck B
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Occupational Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in a Danish Population-Based Study.
- Authors: Würtz ET, Schlünssen V, Malling TH, Hansen JG, Omland Ø
- Issue date: 2015 Aug