About ECNIS-NIOM Repository
ECNIS-NIOM is a Polish’s repository for public, environmental and occupational health literature.
It was launched in 2008 as ECNIS Repository and transformed to ECNIS-NIOM repository in 2015. As an institutional repository it is managed by the Department of Knowledge Management, Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine, Lodz, Poland.
ECNIS-NIOM Repository makes the research output of researchers working in NIOM available and easily accessible to anyone interested in biomedicine.
The research areas include:
- Epidemiology of occupational and environmental diseases
- Environmental and clinical toxicology
- Occupational medicine and pathology
- Occupational and environmental hygiene
- Workplace health promotion
- Radiometry and radiation hygiene
- Psychology and sociology of work
- Occupational physiology and ergonomics
- Organization and economics of the workforce healthcare